Skip To Content

424 W Main Street

Grass Valley, CA 95945
  • $89,000
  • STATUS: Active
  • ON SITE: 24 Days
  • MLS #: 222085943
UPDATED: 212 min ago
$89,000
  • 2
    BEDS
  • 0.05
    ACRES
  • 1
    BATHS
  • 0
    1/2 BATHS
  • 807
    SQFT
  • $110
    $/SQFT
Neighborhood:
Type:
Single-Family Home
Built:
1910
County:
Area:

School Ratings & Info

Description

This is a probate court ordered sale of only a 25% interest in the home. The other 75% interest is already spoken for. It is a major fixer. Walking distance to downtown Grass Valley. This is to be a cash only, As-is sale with court confirmation.

Monthly Payment Calculator



Metrolist MLS logo © 2022 MetroList® MLS. All rights reserved. All measurements and all calculations of area are approximate. Information provided by Seller/Other sources, not verified by Broker. All interested persons should independently verify accuracy of information. Provided properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Data last updated 2022-08-08T23:38:54.74. MetroList® MLS Terms of Use. IDX provided by BoomTown.
www.jimmycastrogroup.com/homes/130957729
Print Image

424 W Main Street Grass Valley, CA 95945

  • Price: $89,000
  • Status: Active
  • On Site: 24 Days
  • Updated: 212 min ago
  • MLS #: 222085943
2
Beds
1
Baths
0
½ Baths
0.05
Acres
807
SQFT
$110
$/SQFT
1910
Built
Neighborhood:
Grass Valley
County:
Nevada
Area:
Grass Valley
Property Description
This is a probate court ordered sale of only a 25% interest in the home. The other 75% interest is already spoken for. It is a major fixer. Walking distance to downtown Grass Valley. This is to be a cash only, As-is sale with court confirmation.
Exterior Features

Carport Spaces 0.00 Construction Materials Wood Driveway Sidewalks Sidewalk/Curb/Gutter Entry Level 0 Foundation Raised Lot Features Shape Regular Open Parking Spaces 0.00 Parking Features No Garage Parking Fee 0.00 Roof Composition Total Parking Spaces 0.00

Interior Features

Bath Features Tub W/Shower Over Cooling Ceiling Fan(S) Dining Room Features Breakfast NookDining BarSpace in KitchenDining/Living Combo Fireplace Features Living RoomWood StoveOther Flooring CarpetVinyl Heating Wall Furnace Kitchen Features IslandTile Counter Laundry Features Inside Area Main Level Bedroom(S)Living RoomFull Bath(S)Kitchen Num Of Fireplaces 1

Property Features

Additional Unit YN No Association No Association Fee 0 Electric 220 Volts in Kitchen Elevation 0 Horse Property No Irrigation None Pool No Property Subtype Single Family Residence Property Type Residential Remodeled Updated No Senior Community No Sewer Public Sewer Special Listing Conditions Subject To Court ConfirmationProbate Listing Subtype Description Detached Utilities Public Water Source Public Zoning R1

Metrolist MLS logo Listing provided courtesy of Bertke Consulting Services: . Listing information © 2022 MetroList Services, Inc.


Metrolist MLS logo © 2022 MetroList® MLS. All rights reserved. All measurements and all calculations of area are approximate. Information provided by Seller/Other sources, not verified by Broker. All interested persons should independently verify accuracy of information. Provided properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Data last updated 2022-08-08T23:38:54.74. MetroList® MLS Terms of Use. IDX provided by BoomTown.
 
https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/sacramento/1280_boomver_1_560390452-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/sacramento/1280_boomver_1_560390452-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/sacramento/1280_boomver_1_560390452-2.jpg
Logo
Jimmy Castro Real Estate Group
2340 East Bidwell St.
Folsom CA, 95630